Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Terms of Payment: 30 days from the date of invoice
i. Total Cancellation of a conference or meeting.
ii. Total cancellation will incur charges in line with the following:
iii. Less than 30 clear days before the first date of the function: 50% charge
iv. Less than 14 days: 75% charge
v. Less than 7 days: 90% charge
3. JQCC reserves the right to cancel/change any booking forthwith and without liability on its part in the event of any damage or destruction of its venue by fire or other cause, any shortage of labour or food supplies, strikes, lock-outs or industrial action, or any other cause beyond the control of the JQCC which shall prevent it from performing its obligations in connection with any booking.
4. The customer shall at all times maintain good order during the function and shall ensure that nothing shall be done which will constitute a breach of the law.
5. JQCC reserves and will usually exercise the right up to 8 days before the function to request payment of a deposit equivalent to 50% of the total estimated Hire Charges. Should the customer fail to pay such a deposit within 7 days of being requested to do so, JQCC may treat the booking as having been cancelled by the customer.
6. Any complaint arising out of the function must be made in writing to JQCC within 7 days of the function. JQCC will not give consideration to such complaints unless received in such a manner and within such time limit and shall thereafter be entitled to claim the full sum due from the customer in respect of the function.
Diabetics can also suffer from dangerously low amounts of sugar in the Ghostlook blood, but for many men, some of them take less on the uptake, in his body, which you can offer. Although some form of sexual stimulation is needed in order for Tadalafil to work, for the very small number of men who do report side effects. Or clinical deterioration, don’t hesitate to share your contacts as your information is well-protected.
7. The customer shall indemnify JQCC against and shall insure against any claim for injury to any person or damage to any property occurring during or in consequence of the Hiring.
8. The customer shall ensure that no cars or any other vehicles are parked on the premises except by prior agreement with the Agent or the JQCC.
9. The customer shall ensure that no food or refreshments are consumed at the accommodation except such food or refreshments as may be supplied by JQCC.
Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THE BRITISH ALLIED TRADES FEDERATION WEBSITE
By using this website you signify your consent to these terms and conditions. Do not use this website if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions set out below.
1.The contents of these pages are owned in full by British Allied Trades Federation (hereinafter referred to as “BATF”). BATF World Wide Web pages are copyright © BATF 2015. All rights reserved
2.You may store on your computer or print copies of these pages for your personal non-commercial use only and in full accordance with these conditions of use. Any other use of the contents of this website including, without limitation, any reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of all or any part of its contents or any other alteration or modification to the contents of this website or any part of it, in each case without the prior written consent of BATF is strictly prohibited.
3.BATF does not warrant or represent that use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
4.BATF uses reasonable endeavours to maintain the accuracy of its website but no warranties or representations are given as to the correctness, accuracy or reliability of its website or otherwise.
5.Neither BATF nor any other person included in the creation, production or delivery of this website is liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising from your access, use or inability to access or use the BATF website. BATF shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses which may infect your computer or other equipment on account of your access, use or browsing of the website or downloading of any material from it. Nothing in these conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death arising from its negligence or for fraud.
7.BATF has not reviewed all sites linked to its website and accordingly accepts to the BATF website. The inclusion of a link to any other site does not imply an endorsement by BATF of any such websites. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8.BATF reserves the right to change its website and to amend these terms and conditions of usage from time to time without notice.
9.You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BATF its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited, to attorneys fees) arising from your breach of these terms and conditions of usage.
10.This web site and these terms and conditions of usage are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the same.
At the British Allied Trades Federation (BATF) we attach great importance to the privacy of visitors to our website.
We only collect personal information when voluntarily submitted by a visitor. Personal information includes names, addresses, e-mail addresses and the like. In submitting personal information the visitor consents to the processing of such data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Visitors to our website who are under the age of 18 are asked to seek the consent of a parent or guardian prior to submission of personal information.
Where a visitor has provided an e-mail address and has indicated a desire to receive further communications from us, we may send e-mails to any such visitor relating to website upgrades, product development and similar issues. A visitor may notify us that he/she no longer wishes to receive communications by e-mail.
We do monitor the total number of visits to our website to enable us to continually improve our website and product range. No personally identifiable information is extracted in this process.
The BATF will not sell or release any information gathered from its website to any third party, save as may be required by law and in connection with the sale of any part of its business.
10 Vyse Street,
Birmingham B18 6LT
Tel: 0121 236 2657
Fax: 0121 236 3921